“The Man of 1,000 Deaths” King Muertes is coming to MLW Blood & Thunder at Gilley’s in Dallas this Friday, featuring an MLW Fusion TV taping.
The reigning Caribbean Champion has an unquenchable thirst for violence. After participating in the savage attack on Alex Hammerstone a few weeks ago, King Muertes has been described as a caged tiger, waiting to be unleashed once again… and Cesar Duran has acquiesced.
MLW Matchmaker and Azteca boss Cesar Duran has granted Muertes a violent opportunity this Friday in Dallas at MLW Blood & Thunder. What will this violent opportunity be? Find out this Friday in Dallas.
- Texas Tornado Match for the World Tag Team Championship: 5150 (champions) vs. Ross & Marshall Von Erich
- Falls Count Anywhere for the World Heavyweight Championship: Alex Hammerstone (champion) vs. Pagano
- Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krügger
- “Dallas vs. Houston” Featherweight Bout: Miranda Gordy vs. Rok-C
- Mystery Middleweight 3-Way World Title Fight: Tajiri (champion) vs. Myron Reed vs. ???
- Davey Richards vs. ACH
- National Openweight Championship: Alex Kane (champion) vs. Calvin Tankman
- Middleweight Title Eliminator: TJP vs. Matt Cross
- ¡Mixed Lucha Trios Match!: Aramis, El Dragon & ??? vs. Arez, Gino Medina & Mini Abismo Negro
- Open Contract Challenge: Dallas’ EJ Nduka vs. ???
A violent opportunity for King Muertes
- Some of the athletes and talent signed to compete or to appear include: Cesar Duran, Richard Holliday, Ho Ho Lun, Alicia Atout, KC Navarro, Savio Vega, All Japan’s Saito Bros, plus more wrestlers will be announced soon.
All pics and videos courtesy of MLW