Major League Wrestling (MLW) today announced that the legendary Ricky Morton and son Kerry Morton will make their MLW debut at MLW SuperFight hosted by the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte on Saturday, February 26, featuring an MLW Fusion TV taping.
The legendary Ricky Morton will return to one of the arenas connected to the meteoric rise of the Rock ‘n Roll Express in the 1980s as Ricky teams with his son Kerry in their MLW debut. The father and son duo are taking advantage of MLW’s open-door policy and look to show MLW’s tag team division the iconic southern tag-team style the Mortons are masters of.
A highly touted prospect, 20-year old Kerry Morton is a 3rd generation grappler trained by his father. Just like his father in the 1980s, Kerry looks to showcase his talents to the world in Charlotte’s Grady Cole Center. Promising to take on anyone in MLW, the Mortons are ready to rock MLW. Now the question is: who will the Mortons square off against at SuperFight?
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alex Hammerstone (champion) vs. Davey Richards
- Stairway to Hell: Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krugger
- 4-Way for National Openweight Championship: Alex Kane (champion) vs. Matt Cross vs. ACH vs. Calvin Tankman
- Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat enters MLW
- Grudge Match: nZo vs. KC Navarro
- Some of the athletes and talent signed to compete and appear, include Cesar Duran, World Tag Team Champions 5150 with Konnan, Alicia Atout, Pagano, Ricky & Kerry Morton, Richard Holliday, Aramis, Arez, “The Judge” EJ Nduka, Myron Reed, TJP, Alex Shelley, Ikuro Kwon and more to be announced soon.
All pics and videos courtesy of MLW