The vampire warrior rises once again as MLW has signed Gangrel vs. Gnarls Garvin for Saturday, February 26 at MLW SuperFight hosted by the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, featuring an MLW Fusion TV taping.
Whispers of the vampire warrior’s return have swirled around the sport and now the fanged fighter has set his sights on Major League Wrestling.
A bloodletting brawler, Gangrel is feared for his unrelenting brawling style, and styles make fights, which is why his Charlotte collision with Gnarls Garvin could end up being the brawl of the night at SuperFight.
Garvin, a rugged big-mouthed brawler from Kentucky has heavy hands and an unpredictable arsenal with attacks from the top rope and a lariat that could rip your head off.
Promising to be a violent pier six slaughter, will it be Gangrel or Gnarls who has their hand raised in the wake of the chaos? Find out Saturday night, February 26 in Charlotte at MLW SuperFight.
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alex Hammerstone (champion) vs. Davey Richards
- Stairway to Hell: Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krugger
- 4-Way for National Openweight Championship: Alex Kane (champion) vs. Matt Cross vs. ACH vs. Calvin Tankman
- Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat enters MLW
- Grudge Match: nZo vs. KC Navarro
- Killer Kross arrives
- Match: Alex Shelley vs Richard Holliday w/ Alicia Atout
- Mixed Trios Match: Puma King, Octagon Jr., & Mystery Man vs. Arez, Gino Medina, & Mini Abismo Negro
- Match: Von Erichs vs. Ricky & Kerry Morton
- Gangrel vs. Gnarls Garvin
- Some of the athletes and talent signed to compete and appear, include Cesar Duran, World Tag Team Champions 5150 with Konnan, “The Judge” EJ Nduka, Myron Reed, TJP, and more to be announced soon.
All pics and videos courtesy of MLW