MLW has signed a World Tag Team Championship bout: 5150 (champions) vs. EJ “The Judge” Nduka & ??? for Saturday, February 26 at MLW SuperFight hosted by the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, featuring an MLW Fusion TV taping.
Fresh off of defeating Los Parks in a contractually obligated rematch, 5150 demanded a match at SuperFight in Charlotte. Going as far as to sign an open contract bout sheet, 5150 fears no one and vows they’re bulletproof against any challenge to their belts.
Wasting no time, EJ “The Judge” Nduka took them up on the task, signing the dotted line… but leaving his partner’s name undisclosed. Confident in converting the opportunity in his first championship, EJ promises fans will see his dominant power offence on full display as he looks to remain undefeated at SuperFight.
When pressed for who his partner will be for the title bout, EJ told MLW.com, “Who says I even have a partner? This is the year of the Judge. It’s undeniable.” Now the question is: who has EJ recruited to take on 5150? Or will EJ Nduka take on 5150 2-on-1?
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alex Hammerstone (champion) vs. Davey Richards
- Stairway to Hell: Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krugger
- 4-Way for National Openweight Championship: Alex Kane (champion) vs. Matt Cross vs. ACH vs. Calvin Tankman
- Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat enters MLW
- Grudge Match: nZo vs. KC Navarro
- Killer Kross arrives
- Match: Alex Shelley vs Richard Holliday w/ Alicia Atout
- Mixed Trios Match: Puma King, Octagon Jr., & Mystery Man vs. Arez, Gino Medina, & Mini Abismo Negro
- Match: Von Erichs vs. Ricky & Kerry Morton
- Match: Gangrel vs. Gnarls Garvin
- World Tag Team Championship Match: 5150 vs Ej Nduka & Mystery Man
- Some of the athletes and talent signed to compete and appear, include Cesar Duran, Ikuro Kwon, Myron Reed, TJP, and more to be announced soon.
All pics and videos courtesy of MLW